The moreishly sounding Sweet Tooth Signature Tour explores delicious Instagram-worthy locations in Belgravia including: a local cake shop, a Sardinian gelateria, a British artisanal chocolate maker and a cheesemonger - with the chance to sample foods. Henry & James has one pair of tickets to giveaway for this tour, which lasts approximately 2 ½ hours and is worth £58 per person.
How to enter:
Twitter: Follow @HenryandJames and retweet competition post.
Facebook: Like and comment on the competition post and feel free to like our page too (www.facebook.com/henryandjames/)!
Instagram: Follow henryandjames (www.instagram.com/henryandjames/), like and comment on the competition post.
Terms and Conditions apply:
– Entry of the competition is on agreement of the terms and conditions only.
– Entry is restricted to one entry per household
– Entry is restricted to those of 18 years of age and above.
– The prize is a pair of tickets for the Sweet Tooth Signature Tour valued at £58 per ticket (£116 for the pair).
– The prize is non-refundable, non-exchangeable
– No purchase necessary.
– The Directors of Henry & James accept no responsibility or costs for the condition or manufacture of the products donated with the prize.
– The closing for entries is 23.59 on March 28, 2018. Any entries received after this time and date will not be considered.
– One winner will be selected at random on March 29, 2018.
– If the winner selected does not reply within 24 hours, then they will forfeit their prize and another winner will be chosen within the terms and conditions set out.
– The winner will be contacted through Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
– Henry & James accepts no travel costs incurred for the prize.
– Employees or those related to Henry & James are not able to enter the competition.
– Henry & James has the sole right to change these conditions or end this competition at any time at its discretion.
– Prize to be collected from Henry & James offices at 1 Motcomb Street, Belgravia, London SW1X 8JX
– The two tickets must be redeemed within three months with Sweet Tooth Tours by June 29, 2018.
More information on the tour can be found here – https://www.sweettoothtours.com/belgravia-tour