If you’re feeling romantic and your partner is preparing a candlelit dinner for Valentine’s Day, enter our competition. One lucky person can win a deliciously fragranced handmade candle from Rachel Vosper, Belgravia’s own artisan candlemaker (www.rachelvosper.com). What could be more alluring than the delicate scent of Wild Rose, Peony and Jasmine that make up the blends within this Hellebores candle.
This hand poured three-wick beeswax candle is blended with signature fragrances in Rachel’s Belgravia atelier. It comes presented in an attractive etched glass vessel. The perfect gift for Valentine’s Day.
How to enter:
Twitter: Follow @HenryandJames and retweet competition post.
Facebook: Like and comment on the competition post and feel free to like our page too (www.facebook.com/henryandjames/)!
Instagram: Follow henryandjames (www.instagram.com/henryandjames/) and comment on the competition post.
Terms and Conditions apply:
– Entry of the competition is on agreement of the terms and conditions only.
– Entry is restricted to one entry per household.
– Entry is restricted to those of 18 years of age and above.
– The prize is a single prize of a three-wick candle
– The prize is non-refundable, non-exchangeable
– No purchase necessary.
– The Directors of Henry & James accept no responsibility or costs for the condition or manufacture of the products donated with the prize.
– The closing for entries is 10:00 on February 14, 2018. Any entries received after this time and date will not be considered.
– One winner will be selected at random on February 14, 2018.
– The winner will be contacted through Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
– If the winner selected does not reply within 24 hours, then they will forfeit their prize and another winner will be chosen within the terms and conditions set out.
– Prize to be collected from Henry & James offices at 1 Motcomb St, Belgravia, London SW1X 8JX
– Henry & James accepts no travel costs when the winner collects the prize.
– Employees or those related to Henry & James are not able to enter the competition.
– Henry & James has the sole right to change these conditions or end this competition at any time at its discretion.