Start the autumn in style with a ride around Belgravia in an open-top horse-drawn carriage.
To celebrate the start of autumn, Henry & James is offering the chance to win a one hour ride on their horse and carriage around Belgravia and Knightsbridge. Enjoy the stunning scenery of the Royal Borough and take in the sights and smells of these vibrant parts of London.
How to enter:
Twitter: Follow @HenryandJames and retweet competition post.
Facebook: Like and comment on the competition post and feel free to like our page too (www.facebook.com/henryandjames/)!
Instagram: Follow henryandjames (www.instagram.com/henryandjames/), like and comment on the competition post.
Terms and Conditions apply:
– Entry of the competition is on agreement of the terms and conditions only.
– Entry is restricted to one entry per household.
– Entry is restricted to those of 18 years of age and above.
– The prize is a single prize of a horse & carriage ride in London on a day mutually agreed between Henry & James and the competition winner. The carriage can take a maximum of six people.
– The prize is non-refundable, non-exchangeable.
– No purchase necessary.
– The Directors of Henry & James accept no responsibility or costs for travel, accommodation or sundries associated with entailing the competition winner to travel to their prize.
– The winner of the competition is responsible for their own travel and accommodation in getting to the start of the carriage ride.
– The closing date for entries is 23.59 on October 7, 2018. Any entries received after this time and date will not be considered.
– One winner will be selected at random on October 8, 2018.
– If the winner selected does not reply within 24 hours, then they will forfeit their prize and another winner will be chosen within the terms and conditions set out.
– The winner will be contacted through Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
– Employees or family members related to Henry & James staff are not able to enter the competition.
– Henry & James has the sole right to change these conditions or end this competition at any time at its discretion.
– Prize to be collected from Henry & James offices at 1 Motcomb St, Belgravia, London SW1X 8JX
– Henry & James reserves the right to cancel the booking if our horses become ill and no suitable replacement can be found, if the carriage is damaged and cannot be repaired in time or due to adverse weather conditions e.g. snow, ice, high winds or thunderstorms.
– Passengers must remain seated at all times in the carriage.
– Horses are beautiful animals, but can sometimes be unpredictable. Henry & James makes all reasonable effort to ensure a safe experience is had by all. We ask for all members of the public to stay at least six feet away from the horses, unless permission has been given by the coaching staff.
– No objects may be thrown under any circumstances around or near the horses, incuding bread to feed birds.
– Our horse-drawn carriage is operated and maintained in accordance with standards set out in the Department for Transport’s Code of Practice for horse-drawn Vehicles.
– It is the winner’s responsibility to advise us in good time whether any member of your party has any medical condition or disability requiring any special care during embarking or whilst on the carriage. We will use every reasonable effort to assist such passengers, but if we are not informed in reasonable time, we cannot be responsible for any inconvenience or costs which may arise if carriage of that person is refused.
– The winner accepts responsibility for their conduct and that of their guests. Henry & James accepts no responsibility for any accidents or injuries incurred during your ride, before embarking on the ride or afterwards.
– The winner accepts responsibility to ensure all members of its party follow safety instructions at all times.
– We have a lifelong commitment to animal welfare and the prevention of cruelty to animals. Any conduct that contravenes this will be reported to the authorities.
– Henry & James reserves the right to refuse a ride to any person or persons exhibiting behaviour deemed to be at risk to themselves, the horses, the coachman, or members of the public.
– Children aged 6+ are welcome, accompanied by adults on a 1-2-1 ratio.
– The welfare of our horses is paramount; the travelling distance with the carriages and weather conditions on the day is at our discretion.