Welcome to the June newsletter. This month, we reveal how the right smell can help sell your home. We discover the perfect Chelsea hideaway in the backstreets of SW3. And share some of the secrets of buying off-market properties. But what’s next for the London housing market after the General Election? James Bailey, Chief Executive of Henry & James, comments on Britain’s hung parliament.
It’s all included in our latest instalment of news and views from across Belgravia, Chelsea and Kensington.View
Welcome to our latest newsletter. Here we meet Charlie Clements who shot to fame on the BBC and is now starring in a popular Radio 4 play. We launch a new series, showcasing the hottest shops in the area. This month: as the election rapidly approaches, James Bailey asks whether you should buy now or wait until after June 8. So, be one of the first to find out about new properties, trends and tips from our experts.View
In less than two months, Britain will go to the polls. Theresa May has called for a General Election to be held on June 8. Here we consider the impact and implications of the election. One of our most unusual homes in over 60 years is on the market: a £7.5m Kensington church conversion. And we launch our new London Living Guide.
It’s all included in our April newsletter with news, views and the best homes for sale across Belgravia, Kensington and Chelsea.
We have an action-packed newsletter this month. We share our insights before Theresa May triggers Article 50 on March 29. Christine McVie from Fleetwood Mac talks about her love of London. And James Bailey launches our London investment guide for entrepreneurs, landlords and those with a passion for property.View
Welcome to the February Henry & James newsletter. This month, we feature one of our biggest stars for Meet the Neighbours: Alex Polizzi, The Hotel Inspector. We reveal hotspots to invest in across Belgravia, Kensington and Chelsea. And report on a growing trend of specialist buyers investing in short-lease properties across the capital.View
A new year means a new start, new goals and for many a new home. It is traditionally a time of optimism and we are feeling confident that the central London property market is on an upward trajectory, after a busy January.
- In this month’s newsletter, our Neighbour of the Month is Alan Titchmarsh. He is about to appear in a new Channel 5 television series, but we caught up with him in-between filming.
- You can learn how to maximise your returns with our new mini-guide for Landlords.
- And James Bailey explains why the London property market is set for growth as international elections loom. It’s all included in our latest update.
Two celebrity chefs, a gothic castle, a Chelsea penthouse and the ultimate Christmas gift guide. Our December newsletter is our best round-up of 2016.
In the festive spirit, Michel Roux Jr and Anton Mosimann (OBE) share their favourite Christmas recipes. We announce our Property of the Year. And if you are thinking of putting your house on the market in January, we have the latest news on property prices. Enjoy our Christmas bulletin. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Donald Trump’s victory may have taken the world by surprise this month, but there is no shortage of interest in the Belgravia property market. This autumn has seen an upsurge in house-hunters and there is plenty to share in our November newsletter. Here’s what coming up:
- Why it’s time to reduce stamp duty
- A Georgian gem for sale in the heart of St John’s Wood
- Celebrity news and gossip
- Market movements in the capital
- Plus the occasional surprise
It has been full steam ahead at Henry & James this autumn. A renewed interest has returned to the market, the mood is upbeat and we had 7 offers in one week alone.
In this month’s newsletter, our neighbour will need no introduction to tennis fans: Annabel Croft, the former British No. 1 female tennis player reveals the most beautiful player she has ever watched. You can also find out about the history of The Wiltons with our new guide.View
Autumn in Belgravia is a magical time and, this year, as well as the leaves on the turn, there is a warm post-Olympics glow in the air. And here’s what’s coming up in our September newsletter:
- Take a sneak peek inside a multi-million pound Chelsea mansion on the market for the first time in 40 years
- Find out about a flat that we showed eight times in just over an hour, and discover the best streets to invest in across Belgravia
- You can also meet Tracy Metro, Channel 5’s new House Doctor. It’s all in this month’s newsletter.